PRINCE ONLINE TECHNICAL SERVICES
We provide technical services for Microsoft products which includes Windows Servers, Client Machines and Software Packages as well.
Who are we?Prince Technical Services is one of the best in technical support. We got established in 2008 and now we are expanding globally to provide our services on a vast scale. We are mainly focused on providing reliable services and consultation to our clients to enhance their company infrastructure and reduce cost. We help companies to improve, listen and grow.
- Server Disaster Support
- Remote Web workplace setup (Windows server 2012R2 Essentials)
- RDS and RWW troubleshooting.
- Set up FTP server and File servers.
- IAS: Configuring IAS for wireless, etc and troubleshoot the same.
- Remote Desktop Client issues with random disconnects, failure to connect, slow connection.
- Hyper V configuration and troubleshooting Hyper V virtual machines.
- Setting up Hyper-V replication and Migration.
- AD replication issues, RPC Server Unavailable, Target Principle Name Incorrect, etc.
- Sysvol replication, DFSR (unable to access).
- Authentication issues, with respect to Kerberos & NTLM.
- Disaster Recovery.
- Group Policy: Changes to GPO, GP not getting applied, etc.
- FSMO transfer and seizure.
- Creating trust between forests and issues related to the same.
- User Profile issues, when migrating to another server, configuration, etc.
- Issues related to Folder Redirection and Offline File Caching.
- Windows Server Support
- Installation and maintenance of Windows servers (2003, 2003R2, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2012R2)
- Creation of Domains from scratch.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of DFSR.
- Setting up Certification Authority and maintenance of existing PKI environment.
- Rename Domains and Domain controllers.
- DNS Dynamic Updates, Name Resolution, DNS replication, Configuration, etc.
- DHCP clients unable to get IPs, Configure DHCP, Detect Rogue DHCP Servers, etc
- RRAS or NPS, troubleshoot VPN, LAN Routing, NAT, RADIUS servers, etc.
- SMB unable to access shares, map drives, slow access to shares over LAN and WAN, etc
- NLB: Configuring NLB and troubleshoot the same
- WINS: Configuring WINS and troubleshoot the same
- Wireless: Configuring Wireless to use with Certificates, PEAP, EAP authentication, and troubleshoot the same
- RDS configuration and hosting apps over RDS.
- Setting up Exchange server from scratch (Exchange 2010 and 2013 only)
- Migration of Exchange servers
- Recovery of deleted mail boxes and email data.
- Issues related to Windows Time service and its implementation across domain, etc.
- Monitoring and analyzing the Procmon logs, etc
- Volume licensing of Windows servers.
- Windows Client Machines
- Installation of Client machines (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Beta)
- Joining of client machines to the domain.
- Set up customized user profiles.
- Troubleshooting of no boot situation.
- Data recovery.
- Virus removal and performance tuning.
- Set up of Office applications (Office Professional plus 2010 and 2013) on Windows client machines.
- Volume licensing of office products.
Connect With Us On Skype.